Health and Healing Ministries
Wholeness of body, mind and spirit is God's will for us. In support of this goal, a variety of services are offered by staff
and church members including, workshops on health topics, BP screenings, and grief and spiritual counseling.
- Lay Pastoral CallersVisit parishioners unable to attend regular services to ensure they feel connected to the church family.
- Lay Eucharistic Ministers Provide Holy Communion and Sunday Gospel reading to those unable to worship at church.
- Pastoral Assistants Make hospital calls and are available for counseling.
- Angel Food Ministry Prepares and delivers meals to parish members in need.
- Prayer Chain Ministry Offers special prayers as requested by parishioners.
- Knitting Ministry Prayerfully knits shawls and blankets to comfort those who are ill.
- Healing Service Laying on of Hands and Holy Communion on Wednesday at Noon. (Sept. - June)